Monday 7 February 2011

What week is it?

So I've missed a few weeks blogging. Work life balance has gone completely. It would be a lie to even suggest it was close.

Not sure how it happened but pants it is. I've even missed lunch a few days on the trot and that is very unusual.

Anyway, this is the week I claim it all back. I'm finishing at 5 no matter what. I'm having a sandwich and I'm going for a run, even if its a short one. Tonight was just 3.5miles.

So the last week was two 4 milers and then an 11 on Sunday. I missed the early start after my mate Dave came and stayed. A late night curry and some chit chat till the wee early hours put the kybosh on a morning run.

I did head out in the id afternoon though. It was a gale force wind so I headed to Redbourn and took the 3 Dumps route passed the watermill and back up Beeson End Lane. I was glad to have the wind behind for the hill.

So the plan for this week is to get out every day. I'll take what I can get and if I'm near a 30mile week I'll be delighted.

Cheers the noo.

1 comment: