Saturday 7 May 2011

Back to work, 46.8miles

Not a bad week. Out 6 days and a tad over 46 miles completed.

Sunday with Paul and Anthony started the week off well even if it was a bit painful. Monday I took an easy loop with Anthony and added an extra loop which took it to 11 miles. Tuesday was a newish route over the fields and down passed Redbourn Golf course before picking up the 10k route home.
Thursday was epic. Anthony's first set of lung busting reps. 6 x 800m and his performance was really strong, pulling away from me on the last rep. Brilliant.
Friday I managed a cheeky loop involving the fields and Nicky line again, I threw in a loop round Park Avenue to get a nice 4 miler.
Saturday I was down Redbourn, the Redbournbury mill, Childwickbury, West Common and home across the fields. A snitch under 10 miles but another nice route.

So that's two weeks of building. I need to keep the routine going and get the reps done every week. Probably time to put a few races in the diary to give me some focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment