Thursday 4 August 2011

It's been a while but the building has begun.

Ok, so its been a bit hit and miss. No blogging for ages and a few false starts on the rebuilding.
But the last few weeks have been decent and so I think its safe to start the regular blogging and to set a few targets.

The building phase has begun for the NewForest Half Ironman in September. I completed it last year but failed to get under 6 hours, mainly because my run fell to pieces. That can be fixed.

I'm also keen to get the pace back into my running. I've let the reps drop out of the schedule and this is the time to get them back. I did 6x800m last night as a start . The week will have two quality run sessions included from now.

Tonight was an easy 5 miles in zone 1 & 2 along the Herts 10k route. Lovely evening for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment