Monday 8 August 2011

Catch up, swim, bike, run.

Monday after a really good weekend. Yesterday was an opportunity to see world class triathletes close up at the London ITU world championship event in Hyde Park. It was a dress rehearsal for next year's olympics and a huge success for Team GB. Alistair Brownlee won, followed by brother Jonny in 3rd.

The pace of the athletes was unbelievable and a true inspiration.

So last week I finished off with a tempo run on Friday evening. 3x2.08miles in zone 3.
That was followed by 48miles on the bike on Saturday, split between morning and evening. Sunday was a rest day and the world championships.

Tonight was a swim session and I must admit I'm knackered after it. Feeling very tire and although I'd planned a 5k loop, I'm not sure I'll make it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment