Wednesday 8 September 2010

9 Miles, Sore feet

No rain this evening so I decided not to delay my run for another 24 hours. I thought 6 miles would suffice and headed for the Wheathampstead loop.

I kept the pace slow and concentrated on good form, maintaining good mid sole strike and decent cadence. That all worked perfectly and I felt the core was strong as a result of all my swimming.

I was finding it a very comfortable run and decided to extend the loop over to Cooters End Lane. After the climb I headed over to Sun Lane and down to Sainsbury's. The shopping was mine to do.

All in all a very nice run, perfect conditions and easy paced. My feet are sore now though, no idea why? Maybe its time for some new shoes!


9 Miles, Sore feet by kdmurray65 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment