Sunday 5 September 2010

Home & an Easy Cycle

We left Barbados yesterday evening and arrived first thing this morning. No sleep on the plane so it's been a strange jet-lagged kind of day.

Yesterday I'd finished the trip by doing a 2 loop swim, that was 1.5km in 34mins. By far my furthest open water swim doing front crawl all the way. I've swum further but previously have resorted to breast stroke as the panic and hyper ventilation take their toll!

I got a call from Adrian at lunchtime, he was planning an easy spin. I got the green light and we did a loop over by Kimpton and Shaw's Corner. It's just over 15 miles and we took it really easy.

Perfect first ride after 3 weeks away. I need to get a few miles in th ebag over the next 10 days. Race day is 2 weeks today.

Easy Cycle by kdmurray65 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment