Sunday 22 December 2013

and it's the holidays! 182miles complete #16weekstogo

It was always going to be difficult getting some running in this week. In the end I got a few in. Nothing too spectacular and no major efforts but I was glad to keep the legs turning over.
We arrived in Scotland yesterday and the weather is a bit different. A mixture of sleet, snow and wind is adding to the challenge of getting a good few miles in.

Today I managed a couple of runs. First an 8 miler up to Loch Turret and back. The snow was a bit unexpected and certainly made me speed up a bit.



Later I took a turn round the Knock and although I started in the dry, by the end I was back in the sleet and snow. Still, there's something exhilarating about being out in those conditions.

The target for the week is to hit 70miles. I'm not sure I'll get away with it but … 12 done.

No comments:

Post a Comment