Tuesday 3 December 2013

Two Run Tuesday, 8miles

I managed another two runs today. The early one was an unstructured fartlek round the harbour. This is the second time I've done this and really enjoyed mixing up the pace and distance of each push.
After finishing I spent 20 minutes stretching. Although the keen observer may have wondered if I was made of wood as there is zero suppleness.

In the evening I was joined by my colleague Chris for the harbour loop. He's just got a Timex watch with satnav and is delighted to be able to see his pace and heart rate levels. We took it steady all the way round but then added a short sprint to finish in Queens Square.

Another good day completed. Tomorrow is likely to be a little easier and not sure I'll be up too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment