Tuesday 11 March 2014

Back into it, another big week.

I had a day return to Bristol yesterday. Not the best for a rest day but at least I wasn't on my feet.
After dropping the car in the evening I took the chance to stretch the legs after 6 hours of driving.
An easy 3miles, split by a train journey was excellent. The legs felt fresh afterwards and ready for the week ahead.

Today I was in London and walked from Blackfriars up to St James. This is the last 2 miles of the marathon and it was nice to walk it and take in the sites. I won't be in any position to take anything in at this stage of the marathon!

After work I headed out for a 7 mile easy run just to get back into it. The energy levels were ok but i hadn't drunk enough and was thirsty most of the way round.

This was the first time in ages I went up Beeson End Lane. This was one of my regular runs a few years ago but for some reason I've not been going over that way.

Tomorrow is reps day. I'll hopefully get a few easy miles in early on and then hit the reps at lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment