Tuesday 12 November 2013

Two Run Tuesday, short and easy 6.2miles

Today I managed a couple of short runs. The first back from the bus stop and second a lunchtime jog around the fields and Nicky Line.  It's been pelting it down over the last few days so everything is drenched and the fields were like bogs. Marvellous.

The legs are still tired from Sunday so even these short slow runs were a little more uncomfortable than I'd like.

I've no intention to push myself this week but I do want to keep the legs turning over so I hope it will be more of the same over the next few days.

I'm working up my programme to reach the marathon in peak condition. The next few weeks will be steady and the build up of miles and intensity will happen from December.

I thought I'd add my weight to the blog and see what happens over the next 4 months. At the moment I'm 13.5 stones, or 85kg and I'd expect to be nearer 80kg in April. Lets see how Mr Blobby gets on.

No comments:

Post a Comment