Friday 23 July 2010

Swim & Bike, 31.5miles

Lunchtime swim was pretty good. 30mins and a max of 3 people sharing the lanes. I managed a few good drills, working hard on the catch and also rotation from the hips to get those breaths in.

Worked well and felt pretty easy for a change!

This evening I got the green light for a couple hours so set off for a loop round Bison Hill. This was my 3rd time round this loop and it is getting easier. I maintained a good tempo and average 17mph which is good given it's hilly and I was Billy No Mates. Bison was pretty tame. I managed to stay seated quite a way up, normally its standing from a fairly early point. So happy days.

The aero bars are working well. No doubt they make life easier and give an extra few % for free. Just need to adjust the settings on the seat to get things perfect but a good start.

The weekend is likely to be pretty quiet. Suze is off to Crieff tomorrow with Louis, so I'll have 3 to look after 24x7. It'll be tiring in a different kind of way!

Untitled by kdmurray65 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment