Wednesday 19 February 2014

Theo's Big Day

It's Theo's 7th birthday. He's so excited it's incredible. He's having his own birthday party in a few weeks - some sort of Star Wars laser theme with boys only! He's always had shared parties before, with girls from his class and he's so happy to be on his own.

There's cake galore and all sorts of unhealthy treats! Good reason to get out and do a good session.

Tonight was reps. I've not done hills for a good few weeks so thought 6x90secs would be good.
I was happy with the pace and effort through them, averaging 6:45-7:00 pace. I felt strong and recovered well after each rep. I probably could've done a couple more but lets see how I'm feeling tomorrow before increasing the load on that session.

Tomorrow I'm in London for the day but hopefully I'll get a chance to run a few easy miles at some point.

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored me over the last few days. It has definitely helped with my motivation over this week. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment