Thursday 9 January 2014

Good evening Nebraska! 5 miles on tired legs.

I was amazed to get a message through Facebook from a fellow blogger in Nebraska. Now all I know about that is the Springsteen album and that it sounds a cold place at this time of year so I'd better not start complaining about a bit of frost!


I had a long day in London today and after getting the kids off to bed had to find the energy to get out for a few miles. It was hard work.

The legs still feel sore from yesterday and so every step was a struggle. My energy levels were low too so all in all it was feeble. I didn't stop even though I felt like it.

A good stretch, a cup of tea and a slice of toast and I'm all better. I need a good night's sleep though as it's supposed to be my tempo run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment