Sunday 11 April 2010

Magnificent, 10.1miles

Another cracking day. Spent most of it at the allotment planting the tatties, onions, peas and mange tout. Doesn't sound much but took us a good 4 hours.

We got home, popped the roast in the oven and as everyone else settked for a rest, I headed off for a 80minte run.

The wind was coming from Wheathamstead, so I set off in that direction and then up the paths to Mackrey End. From there I took the paths and bridle ways over to Gustard Wood. I then took some new paths up passed Lamer Hill and then a loop around some new trails which took me close to the Cross Keys pub and the Ayotts. I looped back and found my way back to Gustard Wood golf course. Perfect. I was on the home run with the wind behind.

It was an excellent route, not much on-road and pretty scenic. 80mins, 10.1 miles, and then sunday roast. Splendid.

No comments:

Post a Comment