Friday 9 April 2010

Sunshine and 8.2miles

Oh no. A winter of training in the rain and snow, and now less than 3 weeks to go and its gone tropical. The sun's shining, the birds are singing and its a bit of a difference running with the smell of barbecues burning.

I went out after work and headed north on the the path towards Luton Airport. At East Hyde I went up the hill and then into Luton Hoo. I came back out the same way and avoided a bit of running along the A1081. As I tried to cross over the main road I got a beep from Jon Cobb. We are not destined to run together. Whenever he's running I'm driving passed etc etc. Anyway it put a bounce in my step seeing Jon and I was home before I knew it.

8.2 miles at 8.30pace. Nice.

Tomorrow I've an 8-10 miler scheduled with Alistair and then on Sunday an easy 16miles. This taper lark is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment