Friday 16 April 2010

Nearly there, Snow Run, 8.7miles

A first today. My first one-way run on the 1000. Susan and the kids were at the Snow Centre in Hemel and my challenge was to get there in less than 80 mins. Google said it was 9.2miles.

I headed through the park and picked up the Nickey Line and headed for Redbourn. Normally I head back towards Beeson End Lane but today it was all the way to Hemel. The path is good and it was a really pleasant run. In Hemel it seems to cut down towards the town centre but I had to leave it and take a route through some side streets.

I reached the snow centre in 1.16 but it was only 8.7miles. Nice to not have to loop back and instead just join the family for a while then drive home.

The Snow Centre is pretty impressive and I'm sure I'll be back to have a go. The kids loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment