Monday 30 November 2009

St Andrews Day, 3.2 miles


St Andrew's Day was a great excuse to shake up the mundane and have a laugh round the streets. I got the kilt on and decided to head out in kilt and vest. Bad news, it was freezing and windy, so back inside for a sporran and a top. OK, I should've spent some time thinking colour.

A few photos and abuse from Susan and I was off. Decided to run one of my regular routes round Long Buftlers and Medway rather than head for the hills.


The people of Harpenden are a strange bunch. Not one beep of a horn, not one shout of abuse and the one lady who did eye contact looked away immediately! It was very funny, maybe I was gonna shout "Freee-dom!"

Oh well. 3.2 miles added and definetely the best so far. Can't wait till the 500 mile mark, they'll be shocked when one of The Proclaimers hits the streets.

1 comment: