Saturday 13 February 2010

The Hill, the Hoo and the Green, 13.8miles

It was a tough first mile this morning. There are so many other things to get done this weekend and 5 hours of running isn't making it easier.

I decided to run into the wind and head towards Luton on the lower path. I made it to the hill and found it much trickier than when running with Paul. Instead of taking the 1081 I ran inside the Luton Hoo estate and came down on the 1081 before heading up to Pepperstock and along to Kinsbourne Green.

When I got home the kids were ready to join me for a mile. So even though it was snowing Olivia (5), Jack (7) and Theo (3) came out and we jogged round the block. So they get on to the 1ooo mile wall of fame, 0.8miles each.

Overall it was 13.8miles, in 2.05, average pace 9.06.

1 comment:

  1. Did Olivia, Jack and Theo complain about the pace being on the slow side?

    ReplyDelete