Friday 20 August 2010

1 hour run and swimming

The run felt a little easier this morning. I eased in at 11 pace and then stoked it up to 10's. Classic, but in all seriousness all I can manage, otherwise I'll be out of it for the day and that ain't allowed.

So it was a trot round the golf course. Cracking day, no clouds and all the overnight puddles had dried.

I made it round twice in just on the hour. Perfect.

Swimming is improving. I managed a loop today and Susan said it was looking good. I managed to concentrate on good shape in the water and not start rocking and rolling. After a week of 1 loop I can sense the need to push for lap 2. That'll match the race day swim, so let's be honest I've got to be able to do it!

I've been practicing my tumble turns and 1 in 10 is bang on. The other 9 are a wierd mixture of twists, push offs to the bottom and zig zags. I'll persevere but not sure I'll be ready for Harpenden pool.

1 hour run and swimming by kdmurray65 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment