Monday 23 August 2010

Too Late, Run

It was more like 8am when I set off today. Too late, the sun was up and if I wasn't in the shade it was unbelievable. Nearer 7am from now on.

The run was steady enough, aiming for the shade. Bad news was the dreaded stomach cramps. So I had to head home after 44mins. Just made it, the relief was akin to Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting.

Plenty swimming drills again today. Its getting easier and the tumble turn ratio is improving, today was 1 in 3 duds. That's getting to the point that I might give it a go in the pool at home.

Tomorrow I'm planning to extend the run a little and see what new paths I can find.

Too Late, Run by kdmurray65 at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. I was in the pool on Sunday showing of my tumble turns. Acording to one of the girls my open water adventure was 500m out and same back, but my calculation was more like 500m total. The regata made the waves and I was most embarassed when the rescue boat came out to see if i was ok on the way home....

    ReplyDelete
  2. humiliation is all part of improving - I should know!

    ReplyDelete