Wednesday 18 August 2010

Run and Swim

After yesterday's melt down I decided to take it at 10-11min pace to see if I could survive. My mate Ian Mullane called it from Singapore, just take the slow pace and get over it.

So I set off at 11's. No major problem. Came to the climb at the 3rd hole and took it really easy. The HR was in zone 2 but no higher.

I went round the course enjoying the scenery and feeling the heat but not struggling like the day before.

I planned two laps but nature called and I decided to head home. One lap just over 3 miles and no reaction.

Down at the beach it was my 3rd time round the swimming zone in the bay. I completed it with no major tiredness so I am pretty happy.

Drills in the pool too. I've even been practicing tumble turns which is my latest humiliation. Oh well someone's got to provide the entertainment.


Run and Swim by kdmurray65 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment