Monday 30 August 2010

Long Run, 6.3 miles

I took a rest on Sunday so felt good this morning as I set out. I decided early that I would break 10k today.

The weather was ok as I set off, the sun was behind some clouds so it felt reasonably good. That didn't last too long and by 1mile the sun was out and very hot when I wasn't in the shade. That is the downside of staying on the golf course tracks as the shade is limited. I could do the roads but my risk assessment says if a dog doesn't get me a car or bus will. So I'm sticking to the golf course. There's been no danger of being hit by a ball yet.

The pace was steady 10s which was probably a bit fast for a longer one. I kept it going and felt pretty tired for the last 0.8. It was 1.05 for 6.3miles!

Long Run, 6.3 miles by kdmurray65 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment