Saturday 13 March 2010

Look Who's Back! 3.5miles

The calf has been responding so well to the treatment that I just had to get out and do a few miles. Just easy and all focused on good form and no toe-ing off.

I headed over to Long Buftlers and back. It was easy and flat. The leg felt good and I'd have loved to have carried on! But I need to keep it sensible and build back up the mileage.

The injury has helped me focus and realise that I need to make the most of this opportunity. So with 6 weeks to go its 100% game-on.

The weekend has been good - last night the head of Maximuscle promised me a pack of complimentary nutrition products - should be good. This evening I had dinner with Fritz Theron, ultra-marthon man and Hemel-Barcelona cyclist for Heart Research UK. Top man and an inspirattional night.

No comments:

Post a Comment