Friday 26 March 2010

Two easy runs, 11 miles

It's been a busy old week. Long hours at work and a little less sleep than I'd like. But hey ho, off for a run I go.

Lunchtime, I set off on my own aiming for a 9min pace. I felt good though and couldn't keep it slow. Average pace was 8.22.

After getting home I set off for a loop around Wheathampstead. Again I was feeling pretty good but was forcing the pace down. Then I remembered my mate Andy was coming round to pick up my golf clubs for the weekend. Woops!

So I had to step it up and get under 8min pace all the way home. Made it to find Andy enjoying a cup of tea!

Total for the day was 11 miles.

1 comment:

  1. and so you should run harder when i am waiting with a cup of tea in hand!! I will take good care of your clubs, hope they bring me luck!!

    ReplyDelete